Friends of KCYA
Join our Monthly Giving Program
Becoming a “Friend of KCYA” is an easy and efficient way for you to make a monthly gift and provide the reliable support that is so vital to the future sustainability of Kansas City Young Audiences. Each year we serve approximately 175,000 students throughout the greater Kansas City area. Without the generous support of people like you, many students would not have access to arts programs. Your monthly gift will make a difference!
Get started today:
- Determine the amount of your tax deductible monthly donation.
- Designate your method of payment – either credit card or automatic withdrawal. We will charge your credit card or debit your bank account each month.
- You will receive an email receipt each month, confirming the charge was made.
- At year end, we will send an annual giving statement for tax purposes.
Friends of KCYA have three options for their monthly gift:
- Credit Card users click here to enroll.
- Automated withdrawal from checking or savings account. Download authorization form here. (Complete this form and return it to KCYA via the mail.) Your account will be automatically charged the 5th of each month (or the next business day.)
- Have your bank send us a check each month. Enroll in your bank's automated bill payment program and the bank will automatically send us a monthly gift per your request.
If, at any time, you would like or need to update your personal or giving information, simply email Mary or call
The impact of your gift:
$35/month – provides a performance for up to 250 students
$50/month – provides an artist residency program to an after-school site
$75/month – provides one year of classes through the Community School of the Arts to one child
$100/month – provides a mural residency at one school
Benefits to you:
- Making a difference – With your donation, you are giving back to a community in need and providing a child with an opportunity to access the arts.
- Think green! – You help save time, money and valuable resources.
- Safe and secure – We have a secure system to make monthly deductions from your credit card or bank account in the amount you select.
- Easy and convenient – Set it up once and know you’re making a difference throughout the year.
- Stay informed – Receive success stories about the student’s lives you’ve transformed.
We have learned that everyone has their own style of learning. Studies have shown a direct correlation between arts participation and the success of students. By supporting KCYA, you will be giving children the opportunity to experience the arts and helping to close the academic gap.
THANK YOU FOR OPENING A WINDOW TO THE ARTS FOR KCYA STUDENTS.